Friday 17 August 2012

Just a Little Change Meets Fast & Fabulous Friday

Hi Friends
I'm late with this post today.  We're trying to get ready to go to a cottage for a week and between laundry, cooking, packing and acting as mediator for minor arguments, my hands are full.  But I still have a Fast & Fabulous Friday for you (after quite an extended hiatus of not contributing to this feature).  And in keeping with my recent go-ahead-and-CASe-it theme, I've also used a
"Just a Little Change" element in today's card.

First up, my inspiration:

My up, up, upline sent me this card to congratulate me for my July sales.  I love the card and since I was in need of some quick but cute Thank You cards for customers, I chose to use her card as a starting point and change it up just a little. 
























Here is my CASe version with just a few minor changes:




 

Supply List
Stamps - Everything Eleanor, Papillon Potpourri, Lacy & Lovely
Paper - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Big Shot -  Lacy Brocade EF
Tools and Accessories - Elegant Butterfly Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals












You can see how this card very closely resembles the original.  Colours, placement, the Everything Eleanor "swoosh".  But it is a somewhat different card.  And I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


Better yet, I think my customers will appreciate receiving it.  It shows yet another way to create a simple yet striking card in just a few minutes.


I told you. 
Fast. 
Fabulous. 
And a CASe with Just a Little Change.
How's that for multi-tasking!?!?


Have a superb weekend.  And a great week ahead.   God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment