Thursday 11 October 2012

Thankful Thursday - Just Believe

Wow - It's amazing how quickly the days can pass when you are busy.  But here I am at long last, back with another Thankful Thursday instalment. 

Those of you who know me will recognize that I am using one of my absolute favourite stamp sets. Just Believe. I LOVE this set.  Seriously - LOVE it! 

Supply List
Stamps - Just Believe
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse
Tools and Accessories Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, sponge

See?  Not much in the supply list because this card is all about the stamp set.  The flowers/foliage image is gorgeous. (So are the other image stamps that come as part of this set - for example, see the cute frame around the "Thank You"? )

The Just Believe stamp set also comes with 3 sentiments, one of which is a Thank You.  And who doesn't need a "Thank You" sentiment in their repertoire?  Talk about an all-purpose stamp set.  Is it any wonder why I love it?

As for why I am thankful today.....what reason could I possibly have for NOT being thankful????  There is neither enough time, nor enough internet to record all the blessings I have received.

So I will leave you with that.  I am thankful - today and always.  And every day is a good day to say so.  Whether it is a "Thankful Thursday" or not.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,  
     ~Cynthia     <><

4 comments:

  1. Cynthia that is a lovely card. I have a BIG surprise for you. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Carole. And you KNOW you have piqued my interest now! Can't wait to find out what your surprise is!
      Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. It is surprising how well a card can turn out done all in one color. This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia. Even more surprising is how beautiful a card can be when there is virtually no colour at all. Tone on tone. Look for tomorrow's Fast & Fabulous Friday. I think you will be surprised again :)
      Enjoy your upcoming weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete