Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Top 'O the Mornin' To You My Friends

I wanted to make a quick post to show you the ingenuity and playful fun that my sister brought to my grandmother's house today.

My younger sister and I are visiting Grandma and Grandpa for the March Break (returning home today) and several of the younger grandchildren have been busy this week constructing Lego playhouses for leprechauns to live in (or play in), should they decide to visit on St. Patricks' day.
Simple and CUTE!

Delightful Shamrocks

Well my older sister used her artistic skill (and some Cardstock and Bakers Twine) and devised these cute little shamrock Kisses to leave for the kids.  Along with the note that their mother left from "Paddy O'Grady", the little ones were very excited when they came downstairs this morning to find a dozen delightful shamrocks waiting for them!

And these kids must have been raised right.  Their very first thought was to SHARE.  Imagine my delight when my 7 year old niece instantly grabbed a shamrock and presented it to me.  Gotta love kids who share their chocolate!

Making the long drive back up to Ottawa today to return home.  Get to see my husband.  Kids get to see Dad.  And "real life" begins tomorrow morning.  Ugh!

To all of the rest of you - Happy St. Patrick's Day - and God Bless!!     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment