Stampin' Up! Colour Refresh is Coming
Announcing Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Colour Refresh! We love colour and we know that you do too. Colour is fundamental to who we are and what we offer. We are thrilled to share our updated line of colours, and hope you will be as excited as we are by the new possibilities!
The upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog will include 10 new colours (most of which are returning In Colours from previous years)! That means that 10 colours are also retiring!
Q: What are the new core collection colours, and what are the 'In Colours' that are returning as core colors?
A: There are a total of 10 "new colours". Most are returning 'In Colours'...yay!
- NEW Smoky Slate
- FOUR returning current 'In Colours' include:
- Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder
- FIVE returning past 'In Colours' include:
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
- Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
- Soft Sky
- Regal Rose
- Pretty in Pink
- Bashful Blue
- Certainly Celery
- Baja Breeze
- Riding Hood Red
- Bravo Burgundy
- Not Quite Navy
- More Mustard
- River Rock
- Lucky Limeade (2011/2013 In-Colour)
IMPORTANT: Starting April 4th
- All retiring/discontinued colour products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.) will be available only while supplies last.
- Some products may not be available to the end of the current catalog period (ending May 31st).
- You'll want to stock up on your favorite out-going colour products this weekend and take advantage of FREE SHIPPING going on April 6-8, 2013.
Place your order online, using the Hostess Code EMZ7ADEJ -- or contact me before 10 p.m. April 8 to make sure you get your order in on time to qualify free shipping. Every order (hostess code or e-mailed to me) from April 6-8 will qualify for a draw for a complete set of 10 ink pads (current Brights, Subtles or Regals - your choice).
The new colours are gorgeous and you are going to love them. But make certain you get all your other favourites (and embellishments) now, before they disappear!
Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless! ~Cynthia <><