Friday 27 December 2013

More Deals!!

Hello My Friends

I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours was!
And just in case you needed just one more present to make your Christmas complete...Stampin' Up! added lots more goodies to the Clearance Rack.  Check out what is there and either order online or e-mail me your wish list ASAP because many of these items just won't last!

And to make the savings even sweeter, Stampin' Up! is continuing their weekly specials.  Check out the great deals they are offering this week!
Remember, you can order any of these items online up until next Monday night (make sure your screen says english - Canada in the upper right corner) or contact me before Monday night and I'll put an order in for you.

But hurry.  Many of the items in the Holiday catalogue are retiring.  The Clearance rack items will go soon.  And the weekly deals are only around for a short time.  So get your order in ASAP and keep Christmas around just a little bit longer!

Well....the presents part of it at any rate!

Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.  I will do the long drive tomorrow to bring my kids down to visit my parents for a few days and I am soooooooo looking forward to being home again and seeing all my family!  *THIS* is one of the best parts of Christmas for me! 

Take care, all of you.  And God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment