Thursday 15 January 2015

Bokeh Anyone?

Hello Friends

If you have been paying attention to the internet at *all* you will have noticed that the Bokeh technique has really taken off.  And since it is so 'on trend', I wanted my club groups to get a chance to learn this technique.

So here is one of the cards we will be making at club this month.

I just love the Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon combination of the sponged background.  And the punched circles add to the overall Bokeh effect, don't you think?

Once again, I'll have to keep this short.  But I am looking forward to helping many of you re-create this card over the next little while at club.  Will you be joining us?  You are always welcome....just let me know!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.  God Bless,

~Cynthia    <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment