Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Incredible Team Does It Again!!

Hello Friends - Boy are you ever in for a treat!!

Once again I have Team Challenge cards to show you and if you are like me, you will be astonished at the variety and calibre!  
Sylvie H

Val V





Everyone had the same starting materials - 3 pieces of stacked with love DSP (2-sided so 6 patterns to choose from), some silver 1/8" ribbon and 2 embellishments.  I also gave them a small bit of Real Red and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock so that everyone would have some coordinating cardstock, *if* they wished to use it.
Carolyn P

Lynn L

Among my only rules:
MUST use at least one of the embellishments, at least some of the ribbon, and at least 2 patterns of DSP.
Dianne R

Kareen

And here you see the gorgeous cards they all made.
Johanne
Are you as impressed as I am??
Jennifer D

Melanie

I have several other things to show you this week, but for now I will leave you to be awed and amazed by my incredibly talented Team.  The Canadian Sunshine Stampers did it again, didn't they?!?
Janet Bu

Janet Br

And if you want to join my Team and take part in our fun challenges too, click HERE for details or feel free to contact me.
Cecilia C

Janet Br

Hope you have a wonderful day!!   God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><
Kathy M
Meredith M

Lynn CG

Ellorie H



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! My top three are Johanne, Lynn L, and Sylvie H. I love the creativity that this challenge brings….. :D

    ReplyDelete