Sunday 29 March 2015

Friends Are a Blessing

Hello My Friends

You know the feeling when you've had a hard week at work and you are really quite tired and drained and you just have nothing left......and then someone does something wonderful to bless you and you are walking on cloud nine as though you had wings beneath your feet?

Yeah.  *That* feeling?!?

Well, I was blessed this week with just such a moment as this.  One of my dear friends left this in my mailbox for me and I couldn't have appreciated it more!

Suzane R. made this beautiful card for me using the Painted Blooms designer paper and it was just what I need to give me a little pick-me-up.  More even than her artistic eye and talented fingers, I appreciate the sentiment and her thoughtfulness!  Suzane my friend, you are a blessing to all those who know you.

I am so lucky to be the recipient of something so beautiful from someone so beautiful!

I hope all of you are equally blessed in being surrounded by people you love, who love you and give you those moments of support when you just have nothing left....

Have a terrific weekend my friends.  God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment