Friday 10 April 2015

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Prayers For My Friends

Hello My Friends

I have been so very busy for so very long, you must be starting to think that I never get a chance to "play".  But let me assure you, I definitely make time to get inky.  I just haven't had much time to post about it.


But today I decided to 'resurrect' my Fast and Fabulous Friday installment.  Because although this card is quick to make, it is decidedly fabulous, don't you think?

I needed a good, "Praying for you" guy-card and I thought this would do nicely.  I keep very, very few retired stamp sets but my sentiment comes from one that I will never get rid of -- Graceful Words.  Four beautiful words that I just couldn't do without.



And this card itself is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4. 
1) Stamp the sunburst in Hello Honey, 
2) Stamp the sentiment and 2 crosses (one on card, one on scrap paper) in Early Espresso,
3)  Cut out the spare cross and raise up on dimensionals offset from the cross on the card, and 
4) sponge around all the edges.  

You see?  Not too hard.  And hopefully, a card that will tell my friend just how much we are thinking about him and praying for him.

Best of all, the card was easy and quick enough that I made multiples so I have extras for when I need them.

I have to admit, I am awfully happy to be back blogging.  I *like* talking to all of you, my online friends, and sharing my passion with you!  I sure hope you don't mind the idea that you will be seeing more of me again soon!  (Not that you could stop me).

Don't forget - today is the LAST day to get FREE SHIPPING on any and all orders.  Don't forget to get your orders in while you can capitalize on this super deal!


I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Easter.  Ours was truly glorious.  And its not over yet....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  And have a happy and Fast and Fabulous Friday!    
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><  


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love this card...Wish I had the stamp sets that you used!

    ReplyDelete