Friday 10 July 2015

Thankful Thursday - My Talented Team

Ok - I won't lie to you.  I have had these cards in my possession for almost 2 months and I am FINALLY getting around to posting them.
Rachelle A

Jan B

My Team, the Canadian Sunshine Stampers, do incredible work.  
Meredith M

Meredith M

Totally and completely...INCREDIBLE.  Each month I give them a little something in terms of Stampin' Up! product -- and I challenge them to turn it into a work of art.
Cecilia C

Cecilia C

And they never disappoint.



Janet B

Janet B

So in May, I gave them some retiring SU! Designer papers and cardstock to match and let them loose to see what they could create.
Dianne R

Dianne R

Decide for yourself....Take a peak and confirm for me, if you will, just how spectacularly talented all of my friends truly are!
Ellorie H

Ellorie H

See?
Did I lie?

Pretty impressive, huh?
Sylvie H

Melanie M

Now you understand why I rave about them.  And why I profess to being so very lucky to be their upline.  Their creations are gorgeous, aren't they?!
Sylvie H

Melanie M

This month I asked each of them to use the materials to create TWO cards.  Notice how they each created 2 cards that are different?!?  Same papers, same colours maybe...but DIFFERENT!!
Jennifer D

Jennifer D

Love their talent, creativity and imagination!!

Hope they've inspired you to want to do some of the same.  Go ahead.  Get inky!  You won't be sorry!

Lynn L

Lynn L





And in the meantime, have a wonderful day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><



Val V

Val V
Dianne R

Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment