Wednesday 8 June 2016

Introducing -- Flourish Thinlits

Hello My Friends

As many of you know, my wonderful hubby and I got to spend a week on a Mediterranean Cruise thanks to Stampin' Up!  No my friends....I did not "win" the trip.   I earned it.  Trust me, earning the Incentive Trip is hard work.  But man oh man does it ever pay off when you earn an all-expense-paid trip for 2.  And this cruise was definitely worth the effort!

You didn't see any posts here on my blog about it since we didn't have wifi on the ship.  ACK!  Me and 400 other SU! demos... unplugged!    :)   And each day when we were in port, most of us were too busy posting FB pics of our glorious sightseeing excursions.   If you want to see highlights from our vacation, visit my Facebook Page and see the sights through our eyes.

Now that we've been back a week, life has resumed its normal, chaotic schedule.  But I did want to show you some of the absolutely gorgeous new products that are in the Stampin' Up! catalogue.

I know Kathy R. will be happy to see I've finally posted another card, so today, this one is for her.  I used the luscious new Flourish Dies as well as the Detailed Floral Thinlits to create cut-outs that are truly breathtaking (and the Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Die Brush make creating these paper pieces a breeze!).  A sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and this card pretty much assembled itself!

I am busy preparing for my 20-card class on June 18th - each time a new catalogue is introduced I run an Inspiration Stamp Day so my friends can get their hands on as many new products as possible.   If you'd like to join us, or get a kit-to-go, or just purchase a set of the completed 20 cards, let me know.  The information and details can be found HERE.

I'll hope to see you soon.  In the meantime I need to get back to my Craft Cave to work on more 20-card class prep.

Hope everyone has been enjoying their Spring so far.  Have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><


 Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment