Friday 30 June 2017

Countdown to Canada Day - Almost Here!

Hello my friends.

One more day.  Seriously...just ONE.  MORE.  DAY.  Until the biggest birthday party Canada has ever seen!

July 1 is tomorrow and Canada will turn 150 years old. 

I have family visiting for the festivities and I was so excited to be able to show them the uber-cute Canada cards I made using the Colorful Seasons bundle in the new catalogue.

Just cut out a few of the maple leaves, glue them onto a card, add a few rhinestone jewels and there you have it.  I even used the negative left behind when I cut out a maple leaf from one of my red rectangles
 
"Oh Canada, my home and native land....."

Hope all my Canadian friends are looking forward to a terrific July 1 holiday (and my American friends are looking forward to July 4).  Stay safe.  And enjoy yourselves.
God Bless,     Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment