Tuesday 16 January 2018

Tips & Tricks Tuesday - Brusho With Petal Palette and Eclectic

Hey There Friends

Look at this beautiful card I made today!!  I discovered that Brusho can hide a multitude of mistakes!

Bet you can't even find (both) of the mistakes that I am hiding!

I used my Eclectic Layers thinlits to create a cut-out piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock. ...then I promptly (and accidentally) splattered ink on the right edge of my pristine white card front and ruined it.

I've included a picture of my ruined card front and a close-up too.  I know you can't see 'much' but honestly, with these brown splatters I couldn't exactly use this card front for a standard 'pristine' card could I?!?






Card Front with ink splatters that 'ruined' it

Close up of splatters.
 
Brusho Splatters to hide the mistakes!
But-then-the-light-bulb-went-on in my head and I decided to sprinkle some Brusho powder in various places on the piece, then spritzed it with my Stampin' Spritzer. 

Love.  Love.  LOVE!

Of course, I was so excited at this gorgeous fix that when I started stamping, I goofed and stamped a black halo at the tail of the bird.  



 

Sorry I didn't take a pic of the stray black ink, but I'll bet you can't really see my goof ups anymore.  Can you?  Or at least, they aren't catching your eye as a true 'mistake'.

It would be nice if we never had to cover our mistakes in stamping but sometimes it is unavoidable.  

Hope this has been a helpful hint for you!  

And hey -- Don't forget about my BOGO Garage Sale on January 27 (full details HERE).  You can get great Stampin' Up! products at a discount, and qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies too!

Enjoy the rest of your week and God Bless,     Cynthia       <><  



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment