Wednesday 22 February 2012

Birthday Fresh Vintage

Good Morning

It is sunny and gorgeous here in Ottawa and once again I have a very quick and easy card for you using the Fresh Vintage stamp set (FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  Ask me how).

The small flower from the Fresh Vintage set was randomly stamped over the upper and left sides of a Whisper White mat using Concord Crush ink.  Then the mat was embossed in the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
The oval embossing folder from the Designer Frames set (also FREE during Sale-A-Bration.  Ask me how) was used to emboss an oval in the lower right corner, then this white mat was glued onto a Concord Crush card base.   The sentiment (from Sincere Salutations) was stamped on a scrap piece of white and punched out using the XL Oval Punch.  The edges were sponged and it was popped up in the oval, using dimensionals.  I just love the way that oval fits so neatly inside the embossed frame.

Once again - done in minutes!  The sentiment or the colours can be changed easily so I may make a few Thank You cards using this basic layout.  I predict that some of my customers will recognize a familiar-looking card included with their next order!

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful week.  God Bless,
~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment