Sunday 8 July 2012

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend -- and They're A Reason To Smile Too!

While I was inking up my Reason To Smile stamps for the Monique-inspired card yesterday, I realized that I have been completely neglecting the beautiful little pansy-like flower that comes in the set.  And this is particularly odd since I love pansies!   So to remedy that situation, I created a card that uses only the pansy image.  Once again I opted to use the ever-so-easy 2-step stamping process to create these gorgeous little blossoms.   Of course, I didn't bother to use pansy-like colours.  Instead I chose to use one of my all-time favourite triple colour-combinations....Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.  These 3 colours spell "happy" in my books and I love the effect of combining them on a bright and cheery card.


Supply List
Stamps - Reason To Smile (available July ONLY), Friendly Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise
Big Shot -  Large Scallop Edgelit
Tools and Accessories - Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Can you believe I didn't use Dazzling Diamonds glitter on this card?!?  Me?  The "glitter makes everything better" crafter!  I almost used my trusty ole sparkly embellishment, but then I decided to use the Rhinestones instead.  And I think that is exactly what this card needed.  Diamonds are, afterall, a girls' best friend.  And there is no better Reason To Smile than to see diamonds sparkling all over a card, don't you think?

The exclusive Reason To Smile stamp set is only available until the end of July, then it will be gone forever.  And best of all (and here is the real Reason To Smile...), the set can be purchased for a mere $5 when you place an order of $60 or more.  Doesn't that just make you grin from ear to ear?

If you want your Reason To Smile stamp set, contact me before the end of July.  We'll see what we can do to make sure you have a Reason To Smile this month!

Have a wonderful Sunday and God Bless you all,    
      ~Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment