Tuesday 3 July 2012

July has more than one Reason To Smile....

Good Morning friends

To my Canadian friends and family - I hope your Canada Day was wonderful!  And to my American friends, I hope your upcoming July 4th is fantastic!

Okay then - On to today's cards.  I am loving the Reason To Smile stamp set.  This exclusive set is only available during July and can be purchased for a mere $5 when you place an order of $60 or more.  That's correct...if you place a $60 order, you can purchase this gorgeous 7 piece, 2-step stamping set for only $5.  Wood or clear-mount.  How spectacular is that?!  And read on to discover how I am adding an extra 2 week Reason To Smile to this promotion....
 

Previously I've shown you cards using the stamp from the Reason To Smile set that is the outline of the stemmed flower.  For today's cards I used the solid version of the stemmed-flower, or the large, outline blossom stamp (click on the pale blue-green ad on the upper right of my blog to see the 7 images in the Reason To Smile stamp set).  All of the images are gorgeous and I am having fun finding new ways to use them all.  It's so easy to create lovely cards when you have the right tools - and Stampin' Up! gives me all the right tools for sure!


Supply List
Stamps - Reason To Smile (available July ONLY), Perfectly Penned
Paper - Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Ink - Midnight Muse
Tools and Accessories - sponges, dazzling diamonds, 2-way glue pen



I want everyone to have a Reason To Smile so for the next 2 weeks only, I am offering a spectacular deal:  Until July 17, 2012, place an order of $60 or more and you can order the Reason To Smile stamp set - but if you order $100, in addition to the $5 Reason To Smile set, I will also give you $20 in Hostess Benefits!  FREE!  You can use this $20 to order anything at all in the catalogue, including the exclusive hostess sets (pgs 201-205, Except Carry On - pg 203).  And this $20 has no shipping and no tax! (s&h and tax will only be applied to whatever you order that is over and above the $20).  This offer applies to anyone in Canada.  Contact me to place your order and take advantage of this exclusive offer.  (note - $20 hostess dollar offer does not apply to online orders).

I 'd love to help you have even more Reasons to Smile in July.  Contact me today so that you can own this gorgeous stamp set, and get your $20 of hostess benefits too!   Until then, enjoy the beginnings of what is starting out to be a beautiful indeed summer!
God Bless,       ~Cynthia        <><

No comments:

Post a Comment