Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 3 - Pillow Gift

HI there Friends

I realized I let my Facebook friends see what the Day 3 Pillow Gift was.  But I had not yet posted the pics on my blog.  Tsk tsk tsk.  What was I thinking?

Stampin' Up! is known for giving its demonstrators delightful pillow gifts on incentive and award trips. 

Stampin' Up! is also known for rewarding their demonstrators with exquisite bags. 

And sometimes those 2 worlds meet in the most delightful way.  Last night I returned to my hotel room to find this GORGEOUS (!!) leather bag waiting on my bed.  It is large enough to accommodate my laptop computer (yes it is padded with an extra inner cushioned space).  Lots of inner pockets and zippers.  An extra little "wallet" inside.  Luscious deep Cherry Cobbler leather.  Did I already say GORGEOUS?!

I love, love, love, love this bag and I could tell by the squeals of delight emanating down the hotel hallway that all of my Rising Star companions did too.  I mean.....you'd have to be out of your mind to not like this gift!

At any rate, I'll keep this post short.  But I did want you to know that in addition to the wonderful personalized stamp that we were given at our incredible farewell dinner last evening, we were also blessed by Stampin' Up! with this beautiful bag. 

Can't wait to show it to all my friends back home!

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment