Friday 9 November 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday - Finally!

Hello Friends

It seems like it has been quite a while since I posted a Fast & Fabulous Friday for you.
So today I have just that.  And I especially wanted to use blue for this card, since it (or a slight variant) is intended specifically for Lynn. 

Last night Lynn picked up a partial order and I hadn't yet had a chance to write out my usual Thank You card to accompany the bag.   It has been quite a while since I gave anyone a "naked" bag and it felt 'wrong' to me, and Lynn was disappointed too!  I love that my customers look forward to the Thank You cards I include with their orders.  Because in all honesty - my customers are why I do this.  I love sharing my love/addiction/passion for stamping with them.   And I love to be able to do something as small as give them a Thank You note with each order to let them know that I appreciate them!  At any rate, all this is to say that I gave Lynn a "naked" bag yesterday.  And now that the rest of her order has arrived, I need to have a Thank You card specifically with her in mind to make up for the 'naked' (partial) order.  Lynn loves blue.  So I designed this card using blue, with Lynn in mind.

Supply List
Stamps - Creative Elements, Papillon Potpourri, A Word For You
Paper - Naturals Ivory
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Tools and Accessories Basic Pearls

Did you notice how simple this card is?  A single layer.  No Big Shot.  No glitter.  No heat embossing.  Not even any sponging!~  It doesn't get any simpler than that!
This is one of those cards where you let the stamp set itself to do all of the 'heavy lifting'.

And in other news....Today is the last day to get a Free package of brads/vintage trinkets when you place a $50 order.  At the end of the day I will also pick from among the online orders to see who wins the Scentsational Season stamp set. That poor little Gingerbread Man is calling out for some love and attention!  And beginning tomorrow, there will be a new giveaway with $50 orders, and a new prize for online orders placed through until Nov 16.

If you live anywhere in Canada, these offers apply to you so get your order in today!
And ask me how you could get a full set of ink pads for FREE.  That's right, choose Brights, Subtles, or Regals for FREE.  No hassle, no stress, no problem.  Contact me today for all the details.

As for the rest, have a happy Weekend and God Bless,

Cynthia <><


2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, That card has great potential. Beautiful as is but oh my, get out the glitter and embossing powder. Of course then it wouldn't be F&F but T&T. Tedious and Timeconsuming....LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Carole - But I am trying to make certain I don't go over the top with everything in life...only some (most?) things. ha ha! Hope all is well with you. Take care and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete