Friday 25 January 2013

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Bloomin Marvelous in Stereo

Hello dear friends

One of the best parts about Fast & Fabulous Fridays is that I get to make a card without a huge investment of time.  And believe me -- there are some days when I just don't have the time to otherwise invest!  So Fast & Fabulous Fridays are great!!  Today's card uses a Sale-A-Bration set and couldn't be easier.  In fact, it was so easy that I made 2 versions of the card in just a few minutes.  Check it out for yourself and you'll see how cute but simple they are:

 



Supply List (SAB products)
Stamps - Bloomin Marvelous (w129651, c129654)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry (115316)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry (126950)
Tools and Accessories - Sycamore Street Buttons (130812), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), 1 3/8" Square Punch (119877), Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Dimensionals (104430)










Okay - so you have to admit it.  I was telling the absolute truth when I said these cards were cute but very simple and quick to make, right?









I hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend,  Me?  I am running a Sale-A-Bration kick-off Card Class tomorrow where my friends will be making 8 cards (of 4 designs) using the fantastic Sale-A-Bration products!  If you are local to the Ottawa area, please feel free to join us.  We always love making new friends!!

Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,         ~Cynthia     <><

6 comments:

  1. Cynthia,
    We enjoyed the class immensely. It is always fun to see you, the girls and Deb.
    Remeber this any uplifting sentiment like Hello, thinking of you, miracles happen, will qualify for up to 5 entries at Word Art Wednesday.
    Love and prayers
    Carole
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2013/01/challenge-64-anything-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dearest Carole - It is always such a pleasure seeing you and Taylor. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. I was just sorry to hear you started feeling less than 100% as the morning went on. Glad you are feeling better now though!
      Have a wonderful week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. It's too bad I can't spell rememgber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh my dearest, dearest Carole. You are just waaaay too funny! It's a good thing I "speak your language" and can understand you ! Keep well my friend. And yes - I do have some entries for WAW, never fear!
      Enjoy your week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete