Friday 18 January 2013

Fast & Fabulous Sale-A-Bration - Bloomin' Marvelous

Okay My Friends

I think I might just have made the fastest card I have ever made.
No.
Really.
Ever.
I wanted to use Sale-A-Bration products for my Fast and Fabulous Friday...and this card just sort of 'made itself'.  I swear that this particular piece of designer paper pretty much called out and said "use me".  Honest it did!  And the buttons and ribbons?  Well they sort of just jumped onto the card of their own volition.

Look here and you'll see what I mean:

Supply List (Spring catalogue or FREE SAB products)
Stamps - Bloomin' Marvelous (Free with SAB)
Paper - Whisper White (100730), Pool Party 122924), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Tangerine Tango (111349), Sycamore Street Designer Paper (Free with SAB)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry (126950)
Tools and Accessories - Sycamore Street Ribbon - Tangerine Tango (Free with SAB), Sycamore Street Buttons (Free with SAB), Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), 7/8" Scallop Circle (129404), dimensionals (104430), glue dots (103683)

This really is the fastest card I have ever made.  And almost all of it uses free Sale-A-Bration items.  Which, I suppose, also makes it one of the most economical cards I have ever made.  Yet it is still cute.  Bright.  Cheery.  Bloomin' Marvelous if you ask me!

I hope you are ready to place your Sale-A-Bration order in 4 days, because these images, colours and patterns are just too good to miss.  Remember, every $60 worth of merchandise gets you a free SAB product.  Contact me and I'll help you get your favourites now.

Have a wonderful weekend.  An absolutely Bloomin' Marvelous weekend!  
And if you get a chance, take some time to stamp!     God Bless,       ~Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment