Tuesday 1 October 2013

So Many Reasons to Celebrate!!

Hello Friends and Happy Birthday to me!  Well...almost.....  Kind of......  Soon.....

My birthday is this week so I am offering a one week special (available only through me) to ANYONE in CANADA,  That's right - this special applies to anyone from ANYWHERE IN CANADA.

From Oct 1-Oct 7, I will pay the shipping and handling on any order greater than $60.  Regular HST fees still apply.  But the s&h will be covered by me.  I am passing on my Happy Birthday celebrations to all my friends so help me make this a wonderful week!  Contact me and let's give you a reason to celebrate too!
Best of Christmas - 134384   ($17.95)

As part of your $60 order, you should consider the Best of Christmas stamp set that was just released today.  Love these images.  Dasher was one of my favourite single stamps.  And the classy and elegant ornament coordinates with our new ornament punch.  At $17.95, this is a great deal!  And you can get this as part of your FREE shipping and handling deal!  So I have to ask you....why wouldn't you?!?




And want to hear more exciting news?  For the entire month of October, any hostess who has a party that comes to $350 or more, will get an EXTRA $25 of hostess benefits!   I just love it when Stampin' Up! is generous!

Do you think it's because it's my birthday month?!?!  Wow!  How did they find out?!

For all of you considering taking me up on my free s&h offer - contact me soon to get your order in.  And to all of you....  
Have a wonderful Fall day and God Bless you,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment