Tuesday 29 October 2013

Weekly Specials: Oct 29 - Nov 4

Hello Dear Friends

Stampin' Up! has been so good to us!


In honour of their 25th Anniversary, each week in October they have given us a set of products that they have offered at a 25% discount, and this week is no exception.  Take a look at what you can get at a 25% saving this week!!

Personally, my favourites here are the Ovals Collection framelits and the Paper Snips.  I already own Paper Snips but at this price, I am going to invest in a duplicate pair because I tell you - I would be absolutely lost if anything happened to mine.  And the Ovals Collection framelits?  Well, I think wanting to own them is self-evident as to why.  They are fantastic and so very useful.

And look, there is even a very popular, but retired punch on sale (Blossom Petals punch).  Look at the bargain basement price that you could pay to own this punch!  That's a terrific bargain my friends.  An absolutely terrific bargain!!

So hurry now and contact me to let me know what you would like to order.  Or go to my online store and shop until your heart's content.  

And in the meantime....I wish for you a wonderful day.  God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

1 comment:

  1. Are WE STILL ON FOR SCRAPBOOK LAYOIT TOMORROW AFTERNOON, I am assuming at 1 o, clock. Lynn LEDUC

    ReplyDelete