Sunday 3 November 2013

Best of November and Blog Candy Winner For Real

Hello Dear Friends

I am back from being away all weekend at a Women's Retreat and let me tell you ....it was WONDERFUL!  Absolutely food for the soul.  And now, at long last, I can return to blog about the Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt.  I have to be honest...I do not yet know who won the whole kit and kaboodle (the organizers haven't let me know so presumably it was none of the ladies' names that I submitted).  But certainly, I *do* know who won the blog candy that I had advertised.  
Best of Snow    #134387     $17.95

But first - have you seen the November "Best of" stamp?   Each month during Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary year they are releasing a gorgeous "Best of 25 years" stamp set, including several of their most popular stamps from the past 25 years, plus a new image each month.  November's set is called Best of Snow and let me tell you, it is cute, cute, cute!  What do you think??

Isn't this just to die for?  Love the hedgehogs!  And the new Let It Snow stamp fits perfectly within our Label Bracket Punch from the holiday catalogue.

And moving on....back to the Blog Candy and the winner - a news item that you may have been trying to ascertain.  Sorry that I was a trifle cryptic last week when I 'sort of' announced a winner.  Well, that was because my winner had signed only their first name to their blog entry.  And had not left an e-mail address either!  I tried to contact the friend whom I "thought" had left that blog posting, and did finally get through to verify her identity.  So now I can tell you too.....
Nancy H is the winner of my blog candy.

Edited Nov 6:  Winner of the Fall LNS Treasure Hunt is Sheri Lee!


Hmmm?  Was that worth 2 separate blog posts and all the mystery do you think??  Actually, if you knew Nancy, you might agree that she is indeed worthy of 2 blog posts and quite a bit of hoopla!  So there!

I am looking forward to moving on to more craft-related blog-posts.  Like a gorgeous new card.  Want to see it?  Okay then - check back tomorrow..........

And on that note, after a wonderful but tiring Retreat away from home, I am off to sleep.
Have a wonderful and restful sleep yourselves and I will 'see' you tomorrow!

God Bless,  ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment