Thursday 9 January 2014

And the Winner Is......

Hello Friends and thank you to all of you who commented on my blog or Facebook page about which Sneak Peak gold flower card from THIS post that they liked best.  I know I promised to have a winner after Jan 5...and technically, this IS after January 5 so I guess finally announcing a winner now is ok.  

I randomly chose from all of the comments and the winner is......
Lynn L. with this comment that she submitted via e-mail:
SORRY! l don, t even know how to comment on facebook. I like peaceful petals on biege and orchids on white watercolor paper in white. Beautiful. Can, t wait till the 11th..... God Bless, Lynn 

Since I will be seeing Lynn at my Inspiration Stamp Day on Saturday (the 11th) I can bring her the winning card and her Baker's Twine gift then!  (Of course, I will have to get her to narrow down which of the 2 cards she wants as her "first choice" though?!?)

And just for kicks.....want to see one of the gorgeous cards that Lynn and quite a number of my other friends will be making on Saturday?  You'll notice that I had a blast using the On Film Framelits with this card.  They are super cute and I next week I'll have a tip to share with you about using them effectively.  For now though, I have more preparations to make before I can hold my event in Saturday so I wil sign off and merely wish you a fantastic end-to-your week.

Congratulations once again Lynn.  

Hope you - and everyone else of course - enjoyed an absolutely wonderful and thoroughly blessed Christmas and New Year!!   God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment