When I prepared the samples for my 20-card class on Saturday, there were a few cards that I designed that I really, really liked. And this, my friends, is one of them.
Is it the world's most "elegant" card? Refined? Sophisticated? Romantic even? No, not really. But the sentiment combined with the "rocket-ish" tag shape and the solar landscape implied by the punched pieces really made it all come together to make my heart sing!
Yesirree - I do love this card. Hope you find it, if nothing else, at least amusing and charming.
Have a wonderful week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><
- Love You To The Moon [english, wood]
- Love You To The Moon [english, clear]
- Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Versamark Pad
- Brushed Silver 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Basic Gray 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Banners Framelits Dies
- Angled Tag Topper Punch
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon