Monday 19 May 2014

Layered Flowers Swap Card

Hi Friends

We had our Team Meeting last night and once again I was reminded that I get to work with some of the most wonderful ladies around!  

We also had our regular swap and here was my card.  I try to keep my swap cards beautiful but simple, because what I (and, any other demos) are looking for in a swap card is something simple that we can use for home parties and classes.  Hopefully this one fits the bill?

Although the designer paper (Kaleidescope) is retiring on June 2, everything else will remain current through the next 12 months.

LOVE that all the flower punches we have right now can be superimposed on each other to create gorgeous blooms!!  And wanna know a secret?  We have a new, smaller flower punch (part of a trio of punches) that comes out on June 2 that will layer nicely onto these as well.  Woo hoo!  Love my coordinating punches and stamps!

All right - it is a holiday Monday here in Canada and I have to see about getting more work done in my garden.  
So until tomorrow - take care and God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment