Saturday 16 August 2014

Kinda Eclectic Class

Hello Friends

I have been really absent for a while, haven't I?  Sorry about that, but you know how summer is, right?  Busy.  Busy.  BUSY!

In the few times that I have actually been *in* Ottawa, I have been busy designing and running classes and I must say, I have enjoyed all my stamping time with friends.  

I have one more class set to run before summer is officially over and here it is.  The Kinda Eclectic Class will run on Wed, Aug 27 at my home.  Make 5 gorgeous cards and get the stamp set as part of your registration fee!  All the registration information can be found by clicking this link.

I would LOVE for you to be able to join me!  
And if you cannot come in person, consider a Kit-to-go.  
You will receive the stamp set and all of the cardstock pre-cut and embossed, ready to stamp and assemble according to a set of simple instructions that I will e-mail to you.  I'll even supply any bows needed, already pre-made!    :)  

But I really hope you will be able to join me!  Contact me to let me know!

In the meantime, I hope your own summer has been FANTASTIC!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment