Saturday 8 November 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - One Day Late

Hello My Friends

I meant to post this yesterday, but got all caught up in other things so did not get around to it.  (That is not meant to be an excuse.  Merely an explanation.  I do take full responsibility!)

So let's pretend it is Friday.  My Fast and Fabulous card for you today features a "guest designer".  One of my Team members sent me this card as part of a Designer Paper challenge I gave them last month.  Her card would have been featured in the post HERE, except that she is moving and her craft paraphernalia is packed up and inaccessible.  But she was finally able to grab some of it the other day and created this Fast and Fabulous card.

How cute is that?

And the thing I like the most?   This is Hallowe'en paper on an all-occasion-type card!!  I love that she re-purposed the paper into something that does not limit it to Hallowe'en!!   

Sorry that it took me so long to get Friday's post to you!  Hoping I don't run a week behind in everything else in my life for the next few days!!

Have a spectacular weekend and God Bless!     ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment