Wednesday 14 October 2015

Adding Shimmer to a Card - the first video

My apologies my friends

I tried making a video tonight using my iphone - since the photos that it captures are FANTASTIC quality.  Well - either I don't know what I am doing, or my regular camera is a better quality than I thought, because the video made with my iphone is NOT good quality whatsoever.  However, I will post it anyhow, until I have a chance to make a new and better quality one to replace it!
Shimmery Stamped/Embossed Card
Can you see the shimmer?

In a nutshell, last year I used Iridescent Ice embossing powder to create a spectacular Christmas card that shimmered and glimmered like there was no tomorrow.  You can see that card and video HERE.  Well today I want to show you that you can use the same technique to 'step up' almost any card.  Here, I've used the technique to glimmer up the gorgeous card I created by stamping directly on the embossing folder. 

I promise when I get home form work tonight I will try to make a better version of this video.  But for now...you'll get the idea.

Here you go friends:
 
Have a wonderful day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, This is absolutely a wonderful technique. Thank you for sharing it. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete