Sunday 13 March 2016

March Classes and Great Techniques - the video

Hello Friends 

I am so excited to show you the projects we'll be making next week at my March Club Classes.    

Dawn Griffith's very cool Four-Square Pop-Up card, a Faux Silk card, A great Sale-A-Bration card, and a super-cute Bunny box from the Curvy Keepsake thinlit dies.

I have to admit that I haven't particularly cared for the Honeycomb embellishments - but I am LOVING them as the tail on the bunny box!
Bunny Box from Curvy Keepsake Die

Honeycomb Embellishment Bunny Tail




Four-Square Pop-Up Card

 

Faux Silk with What I Love (Sale-A-Bration set)

Pedal Pusher and Metallic Tape (Sale-A_Bration items)
I'd love for you to join me for any of these classes at my home in Ottawa's east end:  Tues, Mar 15, Wed Mar 16, Fri Mar 18 (all from 7-9 pm) or Sat Mar 19 (9:30 - 11:30 am).

Fee is $20 or FREE with a $30 order.  And a $60 order gets you your class for free AND ALSO a FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice!
RSVP HERE to let me know if you wish to join us.

Have a super Sunday and God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment