Wednesday 25 April 2012

Going, Going, Almost Gone....Flight of the Butterfly

This card is so fast and simple I really should have posted it on Friday.  But I thought I'd show you another ultra-easy one now, since it uses part of one of my favourite stamp sets, Flight of the Butterfly.  I love butterfly images and I am sad to see this set retire.  And I am really sad to see the Butterfly punch retire as well.  But I am hopeful the new catalogue will have more butterflies for me to choose from.   Remember to order any retiring stamps or accessories that you may want, as soon as you can (in fact, why don't you order them now before it is too late).

Moving on....I saw this card on the internet a long, long time ago but cannot remember where so I cannot give credit to the designer.  But I will say it was a brilliant use of several simple elements to create a cute and wow card.  If you know who the original designer was, let me know so I can tell everyone.


Supply List
Stamps - Flight of the Butterfly (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink - Marina Mist
Markers - Marina Mist
Big Shot - Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Tools and Accessories - Butterfly Punch (retiring), Two-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

I have also created this card by using a marker to draw in a dotted flight path (instead of using the stamped sentiment as the flight path).  Done in light pink or light blue with a Welcome Baby sentiment, it makes a very simple but oh-so-cute baby card!!

Don't forget to check out all of the retiring accessories and retiring stamp sets.  You'll want to get them now before they are all gone!

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Happy stamping and God Bless,        ~Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment