Saturday 1 February 2014

The Perfect Sale-A-Bration Card

It's official.
Susie Wood is a genius!

Susie took another Demonstrator's design, changed the colours and embossing folder, and came up with this beauty - that I loved so much I had to reproduce for you here!

Simple.  But oh so elegant. 

And what a perfect Sale-A-Bration card:
SAB embossing folder (Designer Dots)
SAB stamp set (Petal Parade)
SAB Designer Series Paper (Sweet Sorbet)
SAB Baker's Twine (Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack)

Virtually everything about this card can be earned - for FREE - during Sale-A-Bration.

I think I feel the need to reproduce this card in a few more colours...what do you think? 

But for now....I am busy at my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off class!  Loving the chance to get to craft and get inky with some wonderful ladies!  Wish you could've joined us.  Maybe next time?

You really *DO* want to get your Sale-A-Bration products you know!  They are too gorgeous to not own them all!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this start to their weekend!!   
We are expecting snow.  
Again.  
And you know what.....so what!  This is February.  This is Canada.  And snow comes with the territory!    For all those who are tired of snow and cold, might I remind you that THIS is going to make your experience of Spring and Summer this year just that much sweeter!  
(Yes, I know, I am an optimist). 

To all of you - enjoy whatever weather you are having.  God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. This IS a very pretty card! Good luck with your Sale-A-Bration kickoff today. I'm sorry to say that I won't be there, but I look forward to attending one of your classes in the very near future! I don't mind the snow at all and spring will be upon us, before we know it. I'm going to spend some time crafting today and will try to channel some of your great energy! Susan T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan - sorry you missed us (again) but I *am* looking forward to having you join us sometime in the future. And I really hope you got your crafting fix in today. A small order is in your future, huh? I'll bet you are going to be SO excited when it arrives on your doorstep! Till then - Have a fantastic weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete