Sunday 24 June 2012

Four Seasons - Summer Hostess set

Good Morning

If you've seen the new catalogue, you must have drooled over the new hostess sets like I did.  And one of my favourites has to be the Four Seasons stamp set.  I can see me getting a LOT of use out of this one!!


Her is my first take on a nice summertime card with bright colours and an easy design layout.

Supply List
Stamps - Four Seasons
Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Ink - Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Big Shot -  Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelit
Tools and Accessories - 2 1/2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1" Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

I love how totally bright and fun this card is.  The inside of the card has the co-ordinating flower (from the Four Seasons Summer stamps) stamped, as well as the butterfly - although I am guessing the butterfly is considered part of the Four Seasons Spring ensemble.    :)

Just something light and summery to say hello on a Sunday morning!  Hope your weekend has been spectacular so far!  
God Bless,         ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment