Tuesday 21 January 2014

Paper Pumpkin - How To Sign Up

Paper Pumpkin - How Do I Sign Up?


So How Do I Sign Up?....glad you asked - I can take care of that for you.  I will enter all the information and you will receive an email with information on setting your password for your account so you can manage your subscription from then on.  Contact me so I can phone you and get your credit card # to get started - remember Paper Pumpkin can ship anywhere in Canada! 

OR you can do it yourself.  Here's the step-by-step instructions...

1 - go to the Paper Pumpkin Site - http://mypaperpumpkin.com       Click Join Here tab!
2 - change the country from the pull down menu to Canada
3 - enter # of paper pumpkin subscriptions you want
4 - enter personal information on next screens including your shipping address (the Pumpkin comes by Fed Ex so if you live in a locked, secured building you might want to consider having it delivered to your work or a friend (or me for local pickup)
5 - enter your credit card information
6 - you will see some red bars with links to pick your demonstrator (that would be me!  Cynthia Millan)
7 - click on the "have a demonstrator" bar and enter my first and last name in the fields provided  Cynthia Millan  click submit (or next, or whatever it says) and I should come up in the right hand side - click my name and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment