Saturday 1 March 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath-Making Class

Happy, Happy, Happy.
Card #1 - Burlap & Blooms Class

I have some friends joining me today to create a gorgeous Spring wreath...the Burlap and Blooms wreath.  And as part of the class, I promised them they would make 2 cute cards.  Oops, I lied.  They are going to make 3.

Because let's face it - I couldn't decide exactly which cards I wanted them to do.  So I decided we would do them all!  What do you think?  Think they'll like them?
Card #2 - Burlap & Bloom sClass




















And - if you didn't get a chance to join us today for the Burlap and Blooms Wreath, or the Venetian Romance card class, then have no fear.  These 2 classes will be repeated in a few short weeks.  Send me a message to let me know you want in and I can reserve a spot for you.
Card #3 - Burlap & Blooms Class








And the Venetian Romance card class?  It is also available as a class to go.  So if you want this class mailed to you, send me a message and we can figure out what shipping charges would be (free s&h if a local pick-up).
Venetian Romance Card Class





Burlap & Blooms Wreath

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Saturday!
Take care and God Bless,    
    ~Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment