Tuesday 17 November 2015

Some of My Favourite Goodies are Going Away....

Hello My Friends
I am so sad.  The Woodland Embossing folder is retiring soon.  In fact, as a "while supplies last" item, it could be any day now.

And Wonderland.  That beautiful, glorious stamp set.  It is retiring.

And the Sleigh Ride edgelit dies.

I almost can't bear to think of it!

The full list of items that are retiring is listed HERE.  Honestly my friends you really don't want to miss out on some of these fantastic items!!  If you need anything, contact me as soon as possible.  All items that are not stamps are only available while supplies last.  Don't wait too long and risk missing out!

Hope everyone started their week with a smile and I hope you are all looking forward to much more of the same!
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment