Saturday 29 July 2017

Saturday Sneak Peek - Carols of Christmas

Hello My Friends

Do you realize that you only have a few days left to take advantage of the FANTASTIC deal that Stampin' Up! is offering?!?  If you live ANYWHERE IN CANADA - read on to find out how I can help you!

Get the Carols of Christmas stamp set (not available to anyone else until September!) FREE when you purchase a Starter kit - offer ENDS on July 31.

All of the details can be found HERE - except for the most important one ... that the FREE Christmas stamp set you get is GORGEOUS!  Just look at these fast and easy but awfully cute cards!

ANYONE in CANADA can take advantage of this offer.  Those who are local can also come to my monthly Team Craft Night for FREE.  And everyone on my team, local or not, will be able to take advantage of my team's private FB videos.  Trust me, you really want to treat yourself to an early Christmas present!
 
Contact Me if you have any questions. But don't wait too long.  This offer is only good until July 31.

In the meantime, I hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend.  God Bless,   Cynthia   <><

No comments:

Post a Comment