Monday 15 January 2018

Petal Passion And Brusho Beauty and BOGO Garage Sales!

Hello My Friends

I have discovered Brusho!

Have you?

This is one of those super-simple, really fast cards that sort of made itself.

I used a piece of Petal Passion Designer Paper as my focal point.  Then I made a few separate drops of water on a piece of plastic, and added sprinkles of Brusho to each drop to create paint pools of colour.  An aquapainter helped me paint the flowers of the DSP with the coloured drops and voila. A gorgeous focal piece.

Stamp a sentiment from Petal Palette and mount the piece on Basic Black and Whisper White mats, then a Real Red card, and the card is complete!

Want your chance to order any of these products and earn SAB products...and ALSO save a TON of money?  Come to my BOGO Garage Sale on Saturday, January 27.  All the details are HERE.  Really hope you can join me!

Enjoy the week ahead and God Bless,
Cynthia
<><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment