Saturday 24 October 2020

A quick - but sad - return

Hello my friends. I have been away for a very long time because I have been busy (as I'm sure you all have been).

I thought I could pop on just to show you a card I had to make today,.  :( 

 I learned this morning that neighbours of ours lost their son last night. He was a young adult, and a really sweet boy. I remember him as very polite. Kind. Gentle. Helpful. And quick with a smile. I am so sad for them.

So I created a card just to let them know we are thinking about them and we care. I wish my return to this blog was under better circumstances. I shall try to post more often. 

But in the meantime, I hope all of you are well and that even in this strange COVID-crazy world, you are happy and healthy and focusing on the smiles and laughter in your lives.

God Bless you all.    Cynthia.    <>< .

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Cynthia. It's always hard getting re-started when you've been a way for a while. It's even sadder under your circumstances when you're doing a sympathy card. On the good side this card and envelope is simple but stunning. Well done and I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for "being there" when I finally came back Penny. :)
      I've never stopped making cards (in fact, I probably make and SEND more cards now than I have in years) - but I haven't taken the time to post. Hopefully I will keep it up for a while, right?
      Hope you are doing well my friend. Enjoy what is left of your weekend and God Bless, Cynthia <><

      Delete