Sunday 6 May 2012

Gifts of Christmas....Almost Gone

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a Christmas junkie!!  And being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator gave me lots of opportunity last year to really share the Christmas creative spirit with my friends!  And as luck would have it - or would not have it - many of my very favourite Christmas Stamp sets are retiring at the end of May.  So allow me to take the next few days to walk you down memory lane of some of the gorgeous cards I created with SU! Christmas stamps.....

Today's installment of Christmas cheer -- Gifts of Christmas.

Supply List
Stamps - Gifts of Christmas (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Concord Crush
Ink - Concord Crush
Big Shot - Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder
Tools and Accessories - 5/8" organza ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

I didn't realize that the card I photographed is one of the few that has no glitter on it.  Most of the versions I made of this card have Dazzling Diamonds on either the dove, or some poinsettias, or the lovely swoosh of the stems.  Yet I managed to photograph arguably the only card I made that is glitter-less.  Go figure!  If you think this card is pretty (and I certainly do) then imagine how elegant and festive it looks with a sparkling dove or flowers!  I will have to leave it up to your imaginations and trust you to picture it.

Our lovely sunshine today has me thinking forward to summer, not winter.  Nevertheless, I will take the opportunity to showcase a few more retiring Christmas stamps for you over the next few days.  I would hate for you to miss seeing how beautiful some of these images are.  And time is running out for you to be able to order them.  Remember, if you see anything you like, just e-mail me and let me know and we can get an order submitted for you before these wonderful stamps are going, going.....gone.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment