Monday 7 May 2012

Scenic Season....Almost Gone

Good Morning Friends.  Let me start by saying this....I stayed up late and got a sneak peak at the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and believe me, you are all going to want to come to the New Catalogue Kick-Off party on June 18!!  Bigtime!!  So many wonderful stamps to choose from, lots of other new goodies.  Man oh man - I am having a hard time deciding what to get first.
June 18 (more details to follow soon).  But save the date, mark it on your calendar now, and let me know you'll be coming (so I can have your projects and materials ready)!  Make and takes, Door Prizes, munchies, and retired stamps and products for sale with a Buy-One-Get-One event.  You don't want to miss this catalogue kick-off. 

Moving on, another wonderful set that you'll want to get before it disappears forever at the end of this month.....Scenic Season

Supply List
Stamps - Scenic Season (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Big Shot - Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder
Tools and Accessories - 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen, wooden oval frame (non-SU)

I love this card and had so much fun teaching this selective embossing technique to my club members last Fall.  If you are interested in making gorgeous projects like this and learning cool techniques at a once-a-month club, contact me and we'll find a way to make it work for your schedule.

In the meantime, have a wonderful day.  I am going back to pore over the new catalogue (yet again!) to decide what I want first.  Hmmm....I am thinking that my hubby and kids are going to need a Mother's Day gift for me for Sunday!  How about you?  If you're thinking there are still things that you want to order before they retire, send your family over to me and we can arrange a nice little Mother's Day gift for you (products or gift certificates).

Have a great day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment