Wednesday 15 October 2014

Curvy Keepsake Olaf!

Good Mornin' Stampin' Friends

I just couldn't wait to show you one of the projects that my club members will be making tonight!

Pinterest is filled with ideas created using the Curvy Keepsake Box, and today I am adding in my own creation.  

Introducing....
Olaf, everybody's favourite snowman, from the movie, "Frozen".  My own daughters, although they are all teenagers, were quite smitten with this little creation and have decided they each want one to themselves!

I hope my club members are as happy with him as my girls seem to be!  

And, of course, there are 3 gorgeous cards to make at club this month too.  A shaker card and 2 that use sponging and glitter to maximal effect.  Yes friends, that *is* my Founders Circle swap card that club members are making this month!!  And the Shaker card (Jennifer Gulch) and Blue Pines (Evelyn Wood) were 2 other swap cards I received at Founders Circle.  They are gorgeous and I thought my club members should get a chance to make them for themselves!

If you'd like to join us as a guest, just ask.  Wed, Fri and Tues night from 7-9 pm  (Oct 15, 17 and 21) or Saturday morning form 10 till noon (Oct 18).

I hope you'll consider joining us to make these beautiful cards.  And Olaf too!  In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week and God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><


Olaf Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment