Tuesday 7 October 2014

Stars With Depth

Hi There Friends

An awful lot of you took the opportunity this week to double-dip and capitalize on both Stampin' Up!'s deal on inks and paper and envelopes, and my Birthday Celebration offer of FREE Shipping.  My offer stands for one final day (since my birthday week only ends at midnight tonight, Oct 7) but the Stampin' Up! deal is off the table - sure hope you got all the goodies you wanted before the deals disappeared!

Of course, if what you want is one of the 25% off items on sale this week, then you are in luck because if you let me know TODAY, you will still qualify for FREE shipping on your order!  And did you know this silver glimmer paper happens to be one of the Weekly Deals this week!?    Woo hoo.  I am ordering mine today!
Weekly 25% off Deals

Ok then - back to the reason you come to my site - cards, cards and more cards.  At our Team Meeting a week ago I showed my friends how to create this simple but classy Star card - and from the reactions of my Team, I'd say the card was both a hit - and uncomplicated enough that it remained "fun" to create!  And one of the wonderful features of this card is that the leftover silver pieces you generate can be used to replicate this pattern on a second star base.

This card is so easy but oh-so classy.  Some punched-out stars along the top edge, heat embossing of silver powder at the bottom, five carefully placed silver glimmer paper stars to draw your attention to other areas.....all quickly assembled add up to a pretty impressive little beauty.

And you know - Christmas isn't *that* far away!....

Hope everyone has a beautiful day to look forward to!  God Bless you all.     ~Cynthia     <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment