Friday 3 October 2014

Fast And Fabulous Friday - It's All In the Designer Paper!

Hello Stamper Friends

Finally, I am back with a Fast and Fabulous Friday.  And believe me, they don't get much faster!  This card is all about the designer paper.  And let me tell you.  This.  Is.  Gorgeous designer paper !!

The Color Me Autumn paper collection combines Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Suede and even Blackberry Bliss to imitate the colours of Fall.  And some fantastic images including acorns and oak leaves and sheaves of wheat spill across the page in this very Autumn-ish-type design.  This paper is really lovely.

So today's card uses the paper as the main theme.  A few quick (and I mean *quick*) stampings, a bit of embossing and some gluing and voila, a gorgeous Fall card is complete.  Just ask all my Club members.  They created this card as part of the September club and I am pretty sure I did not hear a single one of them complain about the length of time this card took to create, nor how it looked after completion.

And are you liking the colours of ink that you see?  Keep in mind that until Oct 6, all of the single ink pads are on sale for 15% off.  So get the colours that you like best!!  And selected paper and adhesives are on sale too.  Even a few stamp sets are 20% off.  What's more, in honour of my 50th birthday (I turn 50 this week!), I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any order that is greater than $50 (before s&h and tax).  Check out more details HERE.

In the meantime, I do hope everyone has a wonderful day and is looking forward to a fantastic weekend!     God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment