Friday 12 June 2015

Fast and Fabulous Friday - A "You've Got This" Silver Birthday

Hello My Friends

I had a *TON* of new goodies arrive last night and I have to tell you, I am loving what I've got.  While I dig through the mountain of goodness that awaits me there, I wanted to show you a Fast and Fabulous card that I whipped up using a new and glorious stamp set called, "You've Got This".

I used my favourite colour as a backdrop for this card - Blackberry Bliss.  Yum, yum, yum!  The flower from "You've Got This" and the sentiment (from the new hostess set, "Happy Birthday, Everyone") were stamped with versamark ink and silver embossing powder was applied then heated.  Pop this panel onto a card base that has been embossed with the new embossing folder, Boho Chic and voila!  

Finished.

Fast and Fabulous!
What did I tell you?

I hope you've had a chance to check out the catalogue on my side bar to see what other gorgeous goodies await you inside the pages.  Need your own copy?  Contact me HERE.  Or better yet, get your own when you Sign up for the Starter Kit.  Until June 30 you pay $125 for $155-worth of products of your choice PLUS you get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS!! 

What are you waiting for?  No obligation.  No risk.  Just Stampin' Up! goodness.  Honestly - if this even slightly intrigues you please contact me and ask whatever you want.  I would love the chance to help you get lots of goodies - no hassle - no risk - no problem!

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend and God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment