Friday 19 June 2015

Fast & Fabulous Friday - Timeless Elegance

Hi there Friends.

If you haven't checked out the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper yet, then you really want to do that now.  The patterns are gorgeous.  So stunning, in fact, that I've used the paper to do all the "heavy lifting" on today's card.

Honestly, this card is really just a piece of stunning Designer Paper on top of a vanilla and black card bade.  The black rose was created using Stampin' Up!'s Spiral Flower Originals Die and you can watch my video HERE to see just how quick and easy they are to make.

A quick sentiment, some of the new metallics sequins assortment, and this card is finished faster than you can scroll down to see what materials I've used. 

The photograph does not do this card justice.  It is an absolute stunner!  Trust me!
And, in fact, all my guests will re-create this card tomorrow for my 20-card class.  Will you be joining me?

Missing out on the 20-card class? Make certain you are on my mailing list (sign up in the top right corner of this page) so you can find out when all of my upcoming classes and special events are.  I'd love to see you sometime!

In the meantime, I hope you like this card as much as I do.  And I hope everyone enjoys a Fabulous Friday.      God Bless,     ~Cynthia   <><  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment