Sunday 7 June 2015

It's About Time....

Hello My Friends
Janet B

Frances W.

I have been so busy for a while now that I have horribly, horribly neglected you, my friends.  Well that ends.  Today!  Because let's face it - I have tons of things I want to show you!
Cecilia C.

Ellorie H.

So now is as good a time as any to get back up onto this horse - right?

First thing I want to do it back up a bit.  You see, I had been proudly showing you the works of art that my Team members had been creating each month.  
Lynn C.G.

Jennifer D.


Once a month when we meet for our Team Meeting of the Canadian Sunshine Stampers, I give them each some small collection of product (usually identical packets) and challenge them to do something with those.  (For those Team members who cannot attend meetings, we arrange for them to pick the samples up from me or I send them to them).  Over the last few months they have wow-ed me with their creativity and talent and I have been thrilled to post their cards.
Dianne R.

Sylvie H.
Then.  I got.  Busy......
And distracted.
And.   I.  Forgot. 



Melanie M (outside)
Melanie M. (inside)








I had EVERY intention of posting their gorgeous April cards while I was en route to Hawaii.  Who knew I would fly out of 2 of the biggest and busiest airports in North America.  And NEITHER of them would have wifi?!?   Argh.  And honestly - once I got to Hawaii, I had OTHER things to think about!    :)
Kareen L.

Johanne B.

I should have posted those April cards the instant I got home....but then they presented me with their equally gorgeous May Challenge cards.  And I got further and further behind....

So now, here, finally, I am posting those gorgeous creations!
Val V.

Lynn L.

 





For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the April Challenge cards.  Each Team member received a 4x6 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper, and a piece from the Stacked With Love Designer Paper Stacks.  I asked them to use the black and white side of the DSP (the flip side is coloured) and, of course, they could add in any other colour(s) that they wished.  They could use all of some of the papers, full pieces or tiny punched pieces.

Take a gander at the gorgeousness they presented me with.
Rachelle A.

Julie G.

Is there any wonder I am in awe of their talent?

Hope you are equally impressed with their creativity.  Glad I finally showed these to you after having them sit on my computer for so long.

Now I am only behind by the May Challenge.  Oh yeah....and the June submissions are already being returned to me, as I type....
Meredith M.



Have a wonderful and glorious weekend and I will return tomorrow with a NEW card for you.  New card.  New catalogue.  NEW PRODUCTS!!!!  
Michelle T.

 








Until then, don't forget that if you wish to join my team (whether it is as an active, business demonstrator or someone who wants the discount just for themselves) then I welcome you warmly.  And NOW is a GREAT time to join since you will receive TWO stamp sets of your choice FREE when you sign up (until June 30).  For more information, please feel free to contact me or click HERE.

Have a terrific day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><


No comments:

Post a Comment