Thursday 18 June 2015

Thankful Thursday - Awesomely Artistic Thanks

It's been a while, but I am finally giving you another installment of Thankful Thursday.  

I am going to keep this pretty short.  Except to point out that I LOVE that Stampin' Up! finally brought out a heavier weight white cardstock for us to use in single layer cards.  To be honest - I am *thankful* about that on this Thursday morning!
 
So that's exactly what I've used here.  I stamped all of the gorgeous images from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set directly onto my thick white cardstock base.  A few dragonflies were stamped directly on the card, then onto scrap white so I could fussy cut the wings and raise them up over the stamped wings.....and that pretty much sums up the card.

But it really is wildly free and peaceful, don't you agree? 

On a more serious note, today I am thankful, as always, for everything God has given me - but in particular, for my family.  I was reminded last evening just how very blessed I am to have all of them in my life.  I could wax enthusiastic and tell you all the "whys"....but then it wouldn't be the short post I promised, right?

Instead I will bid you adieu and hope that you all enjoy a wonderful day.  And that you have an opportunity to dwell on the things you should be thankful for!    God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment