Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter !!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

A day of rebirth and renewal!  We celebrated a lovely Easter Vigil Mass at our church last night, followed by a Resurrection party.  Wonderful service.  Wonderful evening.  Truly He is Risen!

And on that note - one of my friends used the He Is Risen stamp set to create this beautiful card.  She is an amazing lady who, in addition to being my friend, happens to be the very first recruit I ever got.  Although, to be honest, she is a craft genius and I did not "recruit" her through any of my own merits.  She wanted to capitalize on the Demonstrator Starter Kit Special last summer, and I was lucky enough to be her upline of choice.  I am very thankful that she chose me and I have been extremely blessed in getting to know her better ever since.   

At any rate, Michelle gifted me with this stunning Easter card that I am sharing with you today.

Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum and Vanilla all come together beautifully in her creation.  The lilies from the He Is Risen stamp set were selectively coloured with the Perfect Plum Stampin' Write marker, then the leaves and stem were coloured in with Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla in Perfect Plum, punched with the Wide Oval punch, and layered on a Plum backing made using the Decorative Label Punch.  All three pieces of cardstock  making up the front of the card were cut using the Adorning Accents Edgelit Die, and the vanilla piece was also embossed with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder.

Some Pleated Satin Ribbon and Basic Pearls finish off what I am certain you will agree is an absolutely beautiful card.
Serene.  Peaceful.  Elegant.
Like the card's creator.
And, come to think of it, her Creator!

I pray that everyone enjoys a Peace-Filled Easter and basks in the glorious gift Our Lord and Saviour gave us.    He is Risen Indeed!

God Bless you all,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment