Thursday 10 May 2012

God's Blessings - Almost Gone

A very quick post today as I need to be out of here in just a few minutes.....

I posted last week about a retiring stamp set that I love - God's Blessings.  Well that stamp set also has a Christmas sentiment so in keeping with my posts on retiring Christmas stamps, here is another entry for you.  And of course, this one also uses the wonderful-but-retiring Serene Snowflakes set.


Supply List
Stamps - God's Blessings (retiring), Serene Snowflakes (retiring)
Paper - Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Ink - Concord Crush
Tools and Accessories - 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds



If you checked out my post on April 1 you'll see that this card is a sister to the style I showed there.  Isn't it amazing how versatile God's Blessings is?  Just change up the background stamp, change the colours, maybe add some glitter, and you can turn the same basic card into a Sympathy card, Christmas card, Wedding, Baptism, Birthday....you name it!

True to my word, quick card, quick post.  I am outta here    :)
Come back tomorrow for a Fast and Fabulous (Christmas) Friday!

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment